Daily schedule will include private lessons with the faculty, string ensemble rehearsals/coaching from the faculty and String Orchestra rehearsals. Master Classes will be offered during the week.
Concerto Solo Opportunity
Well qualified students will be given the opportunity to perform solo with the orchestra in the final concert.
Solo repertoire includes Bach, Concerto for Two Violins and Orchestra in D minor (1st mvt. only) and Vivaldi Concerto for Two Cellos and Orchestra in G minor (1st mvt. only).
Violins: Please prepare only the first Violin Solo Part (Suzuki Violin School, Vol. 5)
Violas: Please prepare only the 2nd Violin Part (Suzuki Viola School, Vol. 6)
Cellos: Please prepare either the 1st or 2nd Solo Part (Suzuki Cello School, Vol. 6)
Typical Daily Schedule
- 10:00-10:50 a.m. String Ensemble Rehearsal
- 11:00-11:50 a.m. String Ensemble Coaching
- 12:00-12:50 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00-1:50 p.m. Individual Practice Time
- 2:00-2:50 p.m. Private Lessons
- 3:00-3:20 p.m. Snack
- 3:30-5:00 p.m. Orchestra Rehearsal
- 5:00 p.m. Parents pick up students
Schedule subject to change.