Anderson University is a private Christian university in central Indiana. Anderson University continues to be recognized as one of America's top colleges by U.S. News and World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes. Established in 1917 by the Church of God (Anderson, Ind.), Anderson University offers more than 65 undergraduate majors and graduate programs in business, music, nursing, and theology.
AU is an equal opportunity employer. Persons who bring diversity are encouraged to apply. Anderson University complies with federal and state requirements for non-discrimination in employment with regard to sex, age, race, color, disability, and national and ethnic origin.
Anderson University Employment Opportunities:
- Staff Openings: This section can be explored if you are searching for a management, professional, technical, skilled trades, service/maintenance, secretary/clerical, general office, or administrative position at Anderson University. Click here for more information on staff employment.
- Faculty Openings: Listed here are the current tenure-track teaching position opening at Anderson University. Click here for more information on faculty employment.
- Student Employment: Anderson University offers part-time jobs to students enrolled a minimum of 6 hours of classes. Students are authorized to work an average of 15 hours per week (20 hours for International Students) during periods of enrollment, and up to 40 hours per week during periods of non-enrollment (Christmas, Spring Break, and Summer Break).
- Graduate Assistantships: Anderson University awards a number of assistantships to qualified students each year. These awards are intended to help accomplish our educational mission as well as to supplement your academic and professional pursuits.
Separate Employers on AU Campus:
- Chartwells Dining: Search this section for open positions with Anderson University’s on-campus dining services, such as Chik-Fil-A and Create.
- AU Bookstore: A listing of the open positions within the bookstore located on Anderson University’s campus in the Olt Student Center can be found in this section.
- WFF Facilities Services: All custodial services jobs are posted in this area through WFF Facilities Services, and all job offers are contingent on background checks and drug screening.
- Church of God: On the Church of God Ministries employment pages, you will find ministry opportunities. Please be aware that many of the positions require applicants to have ministerial credentials and be in good standing with their state or area assembly of the Church of God.