Anderson University offers a full range of benefits for eligible faculty and staff. Detailed information about benefits and eligibility will be provided prior to employment. Forms associated with benefits for Faculty and Staff can be found in the Downloadable HR Forms section, accessible on the Human Resources homepage.
Current University employees may use benefitsCONNECT to access benefit information and eligibility. Please note: benefitsCONNECT is not compatible with Chrome at the present time.
Below is a synopsis of some of the benefits offered by Anderson University:
- Health Insurance: Eligible faculty and staff may choose between two HSA eligible high deductible medical plans. The University contributes to HSA accounts based upon the level of coverage elected (employee only, family, etc.). The University also offers a comprehensive dental and a voluntary vision care plan. The University shares the cost of medical and dental benefits with eligible faculty and staff.
- For health, Anderson uses GuideStone/Highmark, whose Member Services’ team can be contacted at 866-472-0924 using Group #CQM363.
- For dental, Unified Group Services can be contacted at 800-291-5837 with Group #1240.
- For vision, AU’s benefit provider Superior Vision can be reached at 800-923-676 with Policy #30418.
- Life Insurance: Basic group term life insurance is provided by the University. Eligible employees may choose to purchase additional group term insurance at competitive rates. Lincoln Financial Group is AU’s Life Insurance and LTD benefits provider, and they can be contacted at 800-423-2765 with Policy #1515170
- Long Term Disability: Coverage designed to provide income benefits in the event of a serious, long-term injury or illness is provided by the University for eligible employees. LTD, as mentioned above, is provided by Lincoln Financial Group for AU with Policy #1515170.
- Retirement Plan: A 403(b), Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan is available. The University makes contributions to this plan on behalf of eligible employees.
- Flexible Spending/Section 125 Plan: Eligible faculty and staff may make pre-tax contributions for health and life insurance premiums and/or un-reimbursed medical and dependent care expenses.
- Remitted Tuition: Undergraduate tuition benefits are available for faculty and staff and their eligible dependents; graduate tuition benefits are available for staff and faculty only.
- Paid-Time Off: The University provides a paid time off program and paid holidays for eligible staff employees. Faculty members are provided sick leave benefits.
- Wellness Center: University faculty and staff, spouses and dependent children may use the Kardatzke Wellness Center.
- Athletic Events: A pass to athletic events is provided.
- Payroll Processing: All University staff and faculty are paid by direct deposit. Those paid bi-weekly include clerical, maintenance and other support staff employees. All other faculty and staff are paid monthly.