Resources for Faculty and Staff
All current and future faculty and staff members can use this section of the website to explore the many benefits, training tools, and general information available to them. Below is a brief synopsis of what can be found in each navigation tab:
- Benefits: Click here to explore medical and other university benefits offered to current faculty and staff members, including dental, vision, PTO, retirement, and more.
- Benefits Handbook [PDF]: This handbook provides a general description of university benefits and outlines the eligibility criteria for each benefit. Retirement and leave of absence policies are also included.
- Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule: Here is the bi-weekly payroll schedule for the fiscal school year. It shows the day that funds are released, the day that supervisors have to approve hours, and student employment requisition dates.
- Monthly Payroll Schedule: This is the monthly payroll schedule for the fiscal school year. It shows the payroll period, the date the funds are released, and the due dates for both faculty certifications and staff payroll orders.
- Faculty Handbook [PDF]: This is the official Anderson University Faculty Handbook that details the university’s history, outlines the academic standards, personnel policies, and much more.
- Staff Handbook [PDF]: This is the official Anderson University handbook for staff members, detailing multiple items—including employment policies and practices, benefits and insurance, and much more.
- Holiday Schedule: This section will show the dates that AU administrative offices will be closed, as well as provide a link to the official AU Calendar.
- Kardatzke Wellness Center: Use this section to learn more about the Kardatzke Wellness Center facility. Take virtual tours of the facility, learn more facts about overall health, and much more here. Your AU ID card is your KWC pass. Spouse and dependent passes may be obtained by completing a KWC Application.
- Forms: All Human Resources form that may be needed by current faculty and staff members can be found in one of the six sections in this area, including Payroll, Benefits, Staff Job Descriptions, Student Employment, Performance Evaluations, and Miscellaneous.
- Recognition Program: Find nomination forms for the MOSAIC Award, the Pat on the Back Award, and the Morrison Award here.
- Time and Labor: AU uses a Web Clock system to report work time for hourly paid positions for student employees as well as AU Staff. This section includes instructions for employees to clock IN and OUT using the Web Clock as well as instructions for supervisors.
- Training and Development: HR training and development tools can be found in this section, including information regarding Lynda.org.