Federal Work-Study Program (FWS)
- Financial need; perform satisfactory work; must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- FAFSA required annually
- On-campus and off-campus jobs with non-profit organizations available for students with financial need. Some summer jobs also provided. Wages, hours, and job skill requirements vary. Most students work 10-15 hours per week.
Anderson University Employment
- Amount varies; paid hourly
- Perform satisfactory work; must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Preference given to students demonstrating special skills needed for certain jobs.
Other employment includes:
- Stipend positions on-campus
- Off-campus jobs. The Anderson community provides students with employment near the University.