Undergrads: What to Expect
Dr. Bruce was the most difficult professor I had in any class throughout my college career. He had the tendency to fail me. I spent many hours in Dr. Bruce's office throwing business ideas at him and trying not to fail Marketing Research. His willingness to help his students far surpasses anything I have and will experience from a teacher. more
Undergrads: What can you expect?
- To have people supporting your success who really care for you.
- To be challenged. Success in the FSB will require hard work.
- To have highly qualified and engaging instructors.
- To be involved in your education by being an active learner.
- To be required to have integrity and to act honestly.
- To seriously consider how you are and can be "salt and light."
- To become a member of a learning community that cares about excellence but also desires that everyone be given a chance to succeed.
- To have some fun!