Admission to the Anderson University Residential MBA Program is competitive and selective. An admissions committee reviews application materials and recommends individuals for acceptance. The admissions committee takes a holistic perspective in their review, and appropriate consideration is given to all components of the application packet.
Individuals accepted into the program are able to demonstrate achievement through academic performance and meaningful involvement in extracurricular activities. As such, an undergraduate degree in a business discipline is not a necessary requirement for acceptance.
All application packets and prerequisites must be completed and acceptance received prior to the start of fall courses.
Required Materials for the Application Packet
A completed application packet for the Residential MBA program will contain all of the following:
- A completed Anderson University Falls School of Business Residential MBA program application form [PDF].
- Application essay of no more that 400 words describing why you have chosen to pursue an MBA degree at Anderson University and how you believe these studies will help you attain your career goals.
- Current resume.
- Official academic transcripts [PDF] from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Three completed recommendation forms [PDF] or online recommendation forms, submitted by individuals able to comment on your abilities and potential.
- Photocopy of GMAT score report (official score reports must also be sent directly from the testing organization).
- Application Fee of $30.
While a personal interview is not required, it does provide an applicant the opportunity to discuss pertinent issues and provide additional insight beyond the information captured in the application materials. Therefore, there are times when an interview with a representative from the admissions committee may be recommended or encouraged.
Individuals earning undergraduate degrees from non-US institutions must also submit an official foreign credential evaluation report as well as official documentation of TOEFL scores.
Click here for international student requirements [PDF].
For More Information
|Francis O. Pianki |
Director of Residential MBA;
Professor of Management
BSChE, University of Connecticut;
MSChE, University of Arizona;
MBA, Pepperdine University;
Ed.D., Indiana University