Admission Requirements - Professional MBA
Completed application packets are reviewed on a rolling basis. An MBA staff member is available to give you assistance throughout this process.
To be considered for admission into the MBA program, the following requirements must be met:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- At least two years work experience.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Three recommendations testifying to capabilities and probability of future success.
- Evidence of competency by undergraduate coursework in all the following: accounting or finance; economics; statistics or calculus; management or marketing.
- Evidence of academic ability through one of the following: an undergraduate GPA above 3.0, or a satisfactory Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score.
- Application fee of $30 submitted.
- Completed application form.