The following requirements must be fulfilled before a Doctor of Business Administration candidate is awarded the degree:
- All coursework must be completed within six years of when the first doctoral course is taken at Anderson University.
- All coursework must be completed with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- A maximum of two grades below B- in coursework taken at Anderson University may be counted toward the fulfillment of requirements.
- Successful completion of qualifying exams.
- Successful completion of a dissertation proposal defense.
- Successful completion of a dissertation in the student's major field.
- Dissertation must be completed within three years of when coursework is completed.
- An application for graduation must be filed in the Anderson University Registrar's Office at least 30 days prior to graduation.