Colts Training Camp 2014 Volunteers
Hey AU Students, Faculty, Staff, retirees and visitors! We need some volunteers!
Volunteers Needed: Anderson University is seeking 200+ individuals interested in volunteering for unpaid positions during the 2014 Colts Training Camp.
In order to be a volunteer for the AU Colts Training Camp, the following are required:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Submit Volunteer Application to AU prior to attending training session
- Attend a training session
- Bring picture identification to training session (and each time you volunteer)
- Agree to conduct expectations as reviewed in the training session and on the application.
Volunteers are required to attend one training session before serving at training camp. Training sessions will be conducted at Reardon Auditorium on the following dates:
- June 16 at 6 p.m.
- June 17 at 6 p.m.
- July 1 at 6 p.m.
- July 8 at 6 p.m.
- July 12 at 10 a.m.
We encourage you to recruit family, friends, co-workers, neighbors to attend a training session with you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Interested individuals may contact email@example.com, (765) 641-4140 or (765) 641-4144 for a volunteer application. Interested individuals may also visit Reardon Auditorium on AU’s campus Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to complete a volunteer application.