The AU Career Development Center is here to support the University’s mission to educate students for a life of faith and service to the church and society. As such, we provide career planning services for:
Exploration: resources/tools students can use for self-discovery (work interests, personality, values) and major and career options.
Experience: provide students with access to job/internship and service opportunities to gain valuable experience
Empowerment: teach students the job search skills they will need to make informed decisions about their career path
Location and Hours
AU Campus Map
Fall 2014 Drop-in hours:
- Monday - 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday -1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday - 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.