(Decker 344, ext. 4158 or 4159)
Computer labs are intended for use exclusively by Anderson University faculty, staff, and students for university-related purposes. Commercial or for-profit use is strictly prohibited. Questions about appropriate lab use should be directed to Jan Schmidt, Student Information Services manager, at ext. 4595
Computer Lab Locations (labs equipped with PC-compatible computers)
- Computer Science/Math Classroom Lab (Decker 351, ext. 3866):
Primarily for math and computer science classroom use. May be available to others during non-classroom hours at the discretion of departmental instructors.
- Computer Science Classroom Lab (Decker 349, ext. 3865):
For computer science classroom use. May be available to others during non-classroom hours at the discretion of departmental instructors.
- Kissinger Learning Center Lab (Kissinger Learning Center):
For use by students using the services of the Kissinger Learning Center.
- Nursing Lab (Hartung 258, 261, 272 ext. 3828): For nursing students only.
- School of Theology Lab (School of Theology 011L): For School of
Theology students only.
- Library Lab (Library 049): Primarily for bibliographic instruction for students. Secondary use for general student computing needs. This 24-hour lab is proximity card access after the library is closed.
- Decker Lab (Decker 347): Classroom as well as general-access lab with computers, printers, scanners, and media card readers. Hours are 8 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday.
- School of Business Lab (Hardacre 222, ext. 3121)