- Provide ambulatory care, emergency services, and/or referrals for diagnostic procedures such as laboratory tests and X-rays.
- Assist with the coordination of health counseling and mental health services on campus.
- Provide illness prevention through health education and wellness promotion.
In addition to treatment for common illnesses and accidents, other services offered include:
- Tuberculin skin tests - $5.00 Fee
- Monitoring on going health concerns such as but not limited to blood pressure, blood sugar and weight
- Mono, influenza, strep, blood sugar and urinalysis are provided on site at no cost.
If you have a chronic condition for which you need regular medical care, we would encourage you to maintain follow-up with your primary Physician. Health Services is willing to work alongside your primary Physician as needed.
Our professional staff includes a registered nurse who is available by appointment during regular service hours. A consulting physician is available to students by appointment only. Students must be seen by a registered nurse prior to scheduling an appointment with the physician.
Nancy Mumbower R.N., Director of Health Services, may be reached for emergencies and consultation after office hours and on weekends by contacting a Residence Director. She can be reached via email at email@example.com.
If you know that you wish to see a physician outside the hours of Health Services, you may visit one of the following locations. Please make sure you take your insurance card and be prepared to pay at time of services.
|Med One Urgent Care Centers|
4925 S. Scatterfield Road
Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Monday-Sunday
3800 S. Scatterfield Rd.
Hours: 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.