AU has published materials on several occasions since 1962. Anderson University Press was founded formally in 2000. It is a program of the university and functions cooperatively with the ministries of the Church of God (Anderson) in North America, including Warner Press.
Anderson University Press publishes materials designed to inform, enlighten, and empower the community of Christian believers generally and the Church of God movement (Anderson) particularly. Through thoughtful communication, the intent is to demonstrate mutually beneficial relationships between Christian faith and the university functions of teaching, research, and service.
The Editor and the Editorial Committee of Anderson University Press are named by the President of the University for stated terms of office and specified responsibilities. The Editor reports to the President through the Provost, A.U. Press liaison to the President. The Editor is Dr. Barry L. Callen. Members of the Editorial Committee, in addition to the Editor, are Tom S. Bruce, Patricia Janutolo, and James Morehead.
The Press may be contacted as follows:
1100 East Fifth Street, Anderson, Indiana 46012-3495
Phone: (765) 608-3812
Fax: (765) 641-3851