Confirmation Info: Discovery Day
We look forward to having you and your family on campus soon for a Discovery Day. Below you will find several important pieces of information pertaining to your upcoming visit.
- Discovery Day check-in begins at 9 a.m. EST and will be held in York Performance Hall and Galleries (York Performance Hall, #13 on campus map) with tea & coffee provided.
- Visitor parking is located on the east end of 5th Street in our Discovery Day Parking Lot (West of soccer fields)
- The parking permit you received in your confirmation email will need to be displayed in your vehicle's dashboard during your entire campus visit.
- For those students staying overnight* in the residence halls, please print and review the Overnight Waiver [PDF] — both you and your parents need to sign the waiver and bring it with you.
- For those wanting to schedule an audition for the School of Music, Theatre, and Dance during your campus visit, click here for more information, an application, and audition dates.
If you need to reschedule your campus visit call (800) 428-6414 or e-mail, email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!