Admitted Students - Spring Semester
Congratulations on being admitted to Anderson University for spring semester! Want to know what to do now?
Here are your next steps:
- Schedule a campus visit.
- Learn more about Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Complete & submit the Housing Form.
- Complete & submit the Letter of Intent.
- $100.00 enrollment deposit online or mailed to the Office of Admissions: Anderson University 1100 E. 5th St., Anderson, IN 46012.
- Register online for SOAR in January.
- Reserve your spot for the Admitted Student Weekend!
- Complete & submit the Report of Health History [PDF] (complete before coming to campus).
- Visit AccessAU to monitor your checklist or check classes (after SOAR registration). If you're having issues logging into AccessAU, click here.
Questions? Contact Joe Davis, Director of Admissions at 800-428-6414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.