Admitted Students - Spring Semester
Congratulations on being admitted to Anderson University for spring semester! Want to know what to do now?
Here are your next steps:
- Schedule a campus visit.
- Learn more about Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Join the Admitted Student Network.
- Complete & submit the Housing Form.
- Complete & submit the Letter of Intent.
- $100.00 enrollment deposit online or mailed to the Office of Admissions: Anderson University 1100 E. 5th St., Anderson, IN 46012.
- Register online for SOAR in January.
- Complete & submit the Report of Health History [PDF] (complete before coming to campus).
- Visit AccessAU to monitor your checklist or check classes (after SOAR registration). If you're having issues logging into AccessAU, click here.
Questions? Contact Breana Losey, Senior Transfer Admissions Counselor at (765) 641-4086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.