“Now that I’m in practice, I have to make a lot of important decisions by myself. If you like to think for yourself, work on your own time, experience hands-on work in the lab, and be involved in small classes, you will fit right in at Anderson University.”
- Dr. Kurt Martin, Orthopedic Surgeon
- The TeachScience Program offers students an opportunity to complete a science major in four years while gaining state teacher certification.
- The faculty are strongly committed to working with each student to shape a program uniquely right for them.
- The department has one of the best-equipped chemical instrumentation labs among comparable schools.
- Students have hands-on experience with instruments and learn the principles behind them.
- More than 75 percent of graduates go on to medical school, doctoral programs, or MBA programs and find success in industry.
- Students are encouraged to participate in research experiences that provide opportunities for independent work.
Graduate SchoolsArizona State University
Ball State University
Colorado State University
Emory University School of Medicine
Indiana University School of Medicine
Loma Linda University School of Medicine
Texas A&M University
Ohio State University
University of Illinois
University of Kansas
University of Kentucky
University of Michigan
University of Oregon
University of Rochester
University of South Carolina
University of Tennessee
University of Texas
University of Wisconsin
Washington University, St. Louis
EmployersBurgess and Niple
Dow Chemical Company
Eli Lilly and Company
Environmental Protection Agency
Kentucky State Police Forensics Laboratory
National Weather Service
Roche Molecular Biochemicals
Various medical establishments nationwide
Various school systems nationwide