Bachelor of Science: Integrative Leadership
Anderson University offers a brand new Bachelor of Science degree major, Integrative Leadership.
With a strong emphasis in developing students' leadership potential, the major integrates leadership principles with an approved concentration in the student's area of interest.
- 48 credit hour Bachelor of Science degree major including:
- 36 hours of integrative leadership core
- 12 hours of a concentration (See details below)
- 50% of major courses must be taken at Anderson University
- Liberal arts required courses
- Leadership major with concentration of choice
- Will prepare professional and dynamic leaders for various career choices
- Provides depth within the field of leadership and breadth as students integrate another subject area of their choice into the theory, principles and application of leadership
- Offered in accelerated, face-to-face and online formats
A student must have a concentration minimum of 12 credit hours in the same discipline or field of study. There are many pre-set concentration areas: Business/Pre-MBA, Christian Ministry, Computer Science, Psychology, Human Resources. A student can also choose a different concentration area from approved courses.