For additional inquiries, contact the Department of Adult Studies at (765) 641- 4250 or email@example.com.
How are things different for me at Anderson University since I am over 25?
AU has a special department for our adult students because they have different needs than traditional students. Adult students are juggling work, family, church and social obligations in addition to school.
- Special programming that is non-traditional for adult students with online or evening classes.
- Some classes are 5 weeks long instead of semester long.
- Even if you choose a traditional daytime major, you can have the option of taking some of your liberal arts coursework non-traditionally.
What are campus benefits for students?
How do I apply?
Will my credits transfer?
AU accepts credits from any regionally accredited college or university as long as a “C” or better was earned in a course of 100 level or above.
I attended AU in the past and would like to take more classes, what do I need to do?
The readmission process is simple. If you have not taken classes with in the last year, we need:
- Application (can be submitted online)
- 1 reference form (can be submitted online)
- Official transcripts from any college attended after AU
(* Admissions Counselor must request Business clearance and Student Life clearance before any student can be readmitted.)