Thank you for your interest in Anderson University's School of Adult Learning! It is our desire to make the admission process as simple as possible. If you are a student under 25 years of age, please visit the Admissions website for the undergraduate application.
Ready to apply?
- Set up a Personal Appointment
- Complete the adult studies online application or the PDF version of the application.
- Interested in our Transition to Teaching program? Complete the Transition to Teaching online application.
Worried about cost?
- Choose our convenient payment plan, TMS
- Complete the FAFSA form
- View AU Financial Aid FAFSA information
- Check out OUR FAQ's
- Email questions to Ruth Pritchett, Admissions Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your success is very important to us.