Strategic Imperatives and Goals
As outlined in Revitalization: A Statement of Vision for the Future, Anderson’s success in the immediate future will be measured by our ability to:
Establish a reputation worthy of the exceptional qualities of this distinct church-related university of Christian faculty and staff.
- Identity: Exhibit a reputation for integrity with vision, mission and values
- Clarity: Communicate clearly internally and externally
- Alliances: Strengthen strategic relationships
Build enrollment appropriate to our values, strengths and regional opportunities.
- Recruitment: Attract and retain students prepared to succeed
- Student Engagement: Engage students in learning, service, and spiritual growth
- Academic Success: Graduate students and nurture ongoing relationships
Develop resources to support the values of excellence and the full reach of the mission.
- Financial Viability: Build financial strength
- Human Resources: Attract, develop, and reward high quality faculty & staff
- Physical Environment: Acquire and maintain needed facilities and equipment